Every girl has that one hair flipping, booty shaking, empowering song that she puts on whenever she is in the mood to feel fabulous. So Valley hit the streets to find the Ultimate Playlist that is suitable for any girl to jam out to.
What song makes you feel like you are Beyoncé power walking down a fiery runway? (take me back to Super Bowl XLVII)
- “Fresh off the runway” by Rihanna- Olivia Cohen, Freshman
- “Drunk in Love” by Beyoncé – Kiki Myshko, Junior
- “Body Party” by Ciara – Liz Latimer, Sophomore
- “Flawless” by Beyoncé- Jennie Brinsko, Senior
- “Love on Top” by Beyoncé- Meghan Philbin, sophomore
What song is playing on your Ipod when you’re hitting your 3rd mile at the gym on the treadmill and you feel like Jillian Michaels has got nothing on you?
- “Mambo No. 5” by Lou Bega- Mckenna Doliber, Freshman
- “Hard out Here” by Lily Allen- Samm Worthing, Sophomore
- “Work B**ch” by Britney Spears- Kim Denis, Senior
- “Lose Yourself” by Eminem- Sheila O’Malley, Freshman
- “Heads Will Roll” by Yeah Yeah Yeahs– Danielle Ward, Freshman
What song is playing during your fantasy dress up montage with your best girl friends before a girls night out?
- “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper- Jess Holzberg, Freshman
- “Freakum Dress” by Beyoncé- Kristin Fenchek, Junior
- “Headband” by B.o.B ft. 2 Chainz- Reilly Simpson, Senior
- “Hey Ya!” by OutKast – Victoria Deever, Freshman
- “Timber” by Pitbull ft.. Ke$ha– Jillian Speranza, Freshman
What song do you listen to when you get the news that you just landed your dream job over, “a million girls who would kill for this job?” *cue snotty British assistant from Devils Wears Prada*
- “Royals” by Lorde- Michaela Varone, Junior
- “Move Bitch (Get Out the Way)” by Ludacris -Brittany McAllister, Freshman
- “All I Do is Win” by DJ Khaled- Brenna Robinson, Senior
- “Who Runs the World” by Beyoncé- Emily Pia, Sophomore
- “The Man” by Aloe Blacc- Sabanna Schweizer, Freshman
What song that makes you feel like Pamela Anderson on Bay Watch when you’re at the beach and you’re wearing a brand new bathing suit for the first time?
- “Grown Woman” by Beyoncé –Bella Marino, Senior
- “Better Than Her” by Akon ft. Matisse- Kellie O’rouke, Sophomore
- “Miss Independent” by Kelly Clarkson- Allison Salamack, Senior
- “Single Ladies” by Beyoncé- Catherine Roerden, Freshman
- “Hold On, We’re Going Home” by Drake- Stephanie Larar, Freshman
Obviously Beyoncé songs are very popular because what better way to feel like a queen than to listen to a song by the Queen B herself? This playlist is full of songs to pump a girl up and make her feel awesome. So throw in your headphones and strut your way to the Forum, girl.
Photo by Shidika Goode