Baking is fun in itself, but it’s even more fun when it is done with minimal effort. We all love making treats and desserts for friends and family but creating something delicious takes a lot of time and concentration which, lets be real, we don’t all want to sacrifice. That’s why this Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie is about to become your go-to dessert to make for every dinner party/holiday/get together for the rest of your life. With the right ingredients on hand, it will take you just minutes to whip this delicious pie together. And you don’t even have to turn on the oven!
What You’ll Need:
2 cans coconut cream from Trader Joes
¼ cup honey
⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa
¼ tsp sea salt
½ tsp vanilla
Wegman’s Chocolate Snap Pie Crust
Dark Chocolate Bar
Extra whipped cream (optional)
What You’ll Do:
1. First, scoop the coconut cream out of the cans and put them into a large mixing bowl. Take a whisk and mix the coconut cream until it becomes light and fluffy like whipped cream.
2. One the coconut cream is whipped and fluffy, add the honey, cocoa powder, sea salt and vanilla and mix together until it creates your chocolate cream.
3. Take your premade Chocolate Pie Crust (we used Wegmann’s brand) and fill it with your cream, spreading it evenly.
4. Next, using a grater, add shaved piece of dark chocolate to the top of your pie.
5. For decoration, take extra whipped cream and raspberries and garnish the top of your pie.
6. Put the pie in the refrigerator for a few hours to set, then slice and enjoy!
This pie looks and taste delicious, but really the best part is that you barely have to do anything. Just whisk your ingredients together, fill your crust and try not to eat the whole thing. Because seriously, you’re going to want to.