If you’re obsessed with Entenmanns’s Little Bites, you absolutely need this Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Blender Bite recipe in your life, right now. Anyone who has ever had a mini muffin before knows first hand just how absolutely amazing and totally addicting they can be. And that’s why this blender bite recipe is about to become your new best friend. Not only are these bites incredibly easy to make and serve as a perfect breakfast, on-the-go snack or desert, but also, they are absolutely freaking delicious. Because come on, there’s no better combo than peanut butter and chocolate.
What You’ll Need
Mini Muffin Tray
Non- stick Spray
1 ripe Banana
½ Cup Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Vanilla
¼ Tsp Baking Soda
Dark Chocolate Chips
What To Do
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a blender, blend together your peanut butter, egg, banana, vanilla and baking soda until the batter is smooth.
3. Once the batter is smooth, mix in your dark chocolate chips (don’t blend them together with the ingredients because you want them to stay whole).
4. Spray your mini muffin tray with non- stick spray and fill each cup evenly with your mix.
5. Bake them in the oven for 8- 10 minutes
6. Let them cool and enjoy!
These muffins are gluten free and are really versatile. You can substitute the peanut butter for any nut butter you want (almond, sunflower, cashew, etc) and you can also add any different types of chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruits and other mix-ins to your batter. Feel free to get creative with you’re fun- sized food obsession, but when it doubt you can never go wrong with the peanut butter and chocolate combo. So instead of stocking up on Little Bites and other processed junk food muffins, grab your blender and get to baking. One taste of these mini blender bites, and there’s no turning back.