A recipe straight from Mommy’s cookbook, these no-bake, peanut clusters won’t leave you disappointed. The classic, flavor combination of salty and sweet make this treat a guaranteed crowd pleaser—perfect for your next group gathering. Definitely an indulgence worth the diet splurge, the recipe’s combination of just three ingredients certainly won’t set back your grocery budget. If you’ve been craving a mouthwatering morsel, Mommy’s Peanut Clusters are the answer to your prayers.
What You’ll Need:
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips.
1 bag butterscotch chips.
1 1/2 jars of dry roasted peanuts
1. Combine semi-sweet and butterscotch chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave (1 minute intervals) until melted. Keep a close eye on the chocolate, being careful that it doesn’t burn.
2. Remove the melted chocolate from the microwave and stir, making sure the semi-sweet and butterscotch chips are sufficiently mixed.
3. Add dry roasted peanuts to the melted chocolate by slowly stirring them into the mixture.
4. After the chips and peanuts are thoroughly combined, scoop the mixture out in clusters (each cluster should be about 1 TBSP) and place on a cookie sheet in rows.
5. Once all the clusters have been spooned onto the cookie sheet, place the sheet into the freezer. The clusters will harden in about 4 hours.
6. When the clusters have hardened, remove from the freezer and enjoy!
- If you make the clusters too big, they can be hard to eat.
- Clusters can be served at room temperature, but it’s best to store them in the fridge to prevent melting.