Why GroupMe is great
1. It saves us a lot of time by not having to individually text people.
2. We can stay up-to-date with important announcements and events.
3. New people can be added to a group at any time.
4. It makes it easier to stay in touch with people we don’t get to see on a regular basis.
5. You can remove yourself from a group at any time (Hallelujah!).
Why GroupMe is not so great
1. It KILLS our phone batteries.
2. Nothing is worse than seeing over 100 text messages that have nothing to do with you.
3. Notifications are received both on the app and as regular text messages. Why?
4. It puts us as risk for sending the wrong message to the wrong people.
5. Again, it KILLS our phone batteries!