Strawberries are a natural source of salicylic acid, while yogurt offers moisture and restoring components. Honey’s natural antioxidants and lemon’s brightening power make this recipe perfect for any skin type. Combining these ingredients will create a luscious mask with amazing benefits for your face.
4 fresh strawberries
4 tablespoons of plain yogurt
1 teaspoon of honey
1/4 of a lemon (cut a wedge)
1. Cut strawberries into small pieces and mash. An easy trick for this step is to place the cut up berries in a plastic bag and smash them with the back of a spoon.
2. Next, combine them with yogurt and honey in a small bowl, and mix well.
3. Squeeze in the lemon juice and mix until the mask looks smooth.
4. For an extra refreshing experience, place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour.
5. Apply a thin layer of the mask to your entire face. Let it sit for 10-20 minutes or as desired. Gently exfoliate with a washcloth and warm water. Rinse well and moisturize for a soft, radiant complexion!
Photo by Sam Florio