Boredom. Stress. Heartaches. Sadness. There are too many emotions that can take hold of you in a single day. But why let any of these bring you down? Laughing is the perfect cure for almost anything; so get weird, and have some fun.
Take your pick from some of these ideas (ranging from small amusements to just plain bizarre) that can make your day a little more humorous.
1. See how ugly of a selfie you can take of yourself.
2. Write hate comments on popular celebrities’ instagram pictures (i.e. Kendall Jenner or Beyoncé) and giggle to yourself as their fans angrily freak out at you.
3. Find out your roommates original phone password and then change it every hour. Watch them suffer. It’s the little things that bring us joy.
4. Wear your metal retainers out to a party and try kiss people.
5. Instead of walking, skip everywhere– between classes, down College Ave, on your way to dinner, etc. If you’re feeling extra chipper, you can even throw out a couple high-fives to people as you skip past them.
6. Sprawl out on a blanket on Old Main lawn before 9 a.m. classes while blasting unknown Pitbull songs out of a boombox. Wear sunglasses similar to his trademark look, too.
7. Wink at strangers that you pass to make them feel uncomfortable.
8. Bring a bucket of water filled with rubber ducks to a popular spot on campus. Throw the ducks at people while shouting, “YOU’RE TAKING A BATH.”
9. If someone goes in for a hug, rub their back during it. Sigh deeply after its over.
10. Walk around with a stuffed animal ferret on your shoulder. When people ask about it, pretend you don’t know what they’re talking about.