Valley has a special love for Halloween, so itâ€™s only natural that we want to celebrate early. For the 13 days leading up to Halloween, weâ€™ll be reveling in all of the creepy, spooky and sometimes stylish fun. Join in with our countdown of the 13 Days of Halloween.
Costumes can be pretty pricey and pretty uncomfortable as you roam theÂ State College streets this Halloween. Why not get a little creative this year byÂ making your eyes the center of attention? Here are two makeup looks you can try toÂ create a last minute but hauntingly beautiful Halloween look!
Meooww! Be as fierce as a feline this Halloween by applying this wildÂ tiger makeup in just 10 steps!
- First, apply liquid foundation all over your eyes. This will make your eyeÂ shadow stick and last throughout any Halloween shenanigans.
- Apply a pearly-white eye shadow to the inside of your lid. Brush this colorÂ under your waterline to highlight your eyes.
- Next, take a metallic gold and apply it on the outside of your lid whileÂ smudging this color into your crease. Brush this gold color under the outerÂ part of your waterline as well.
- Take a copper colored shadow and brush over the gold to define your eyesÂ and make them pop!
- Apply the pearly white shadow under your brow line to make your eyesÂ appear larger.
- Line your lid with gel liner. Start in the middle of your lid and stroke yourÂ brush outward, creating a cat-eye.
- Next, continue the line on the inside of your lid and work your way down as itÂ meets your waterline, creating a feline look.
- Line your entire waterline with black. This will make your eyes look fierce!
- To create stripes, apply various small and long lines on the outside of yourÂ eyelid, just below your brow line. Enhance the lines by tracing them withÂ liquid liner. Try not to go to heavy on the stripes!
- Apply false lashes, if you want, and define your eyes with mascara.
Top off the look with a pair of tiger ears and youâ€™ll be the coolest cat in town comeÂ Halloween weekend!
Be a deathly, beautiful neck biter this Halloween with this easyÂ and eerie 10-step process!
- Prime your eyes with foundation.
- Take a deep, dark purpleand apply this shadow into your crease and on theÂ outward part of your eyelid.
- Take a rich, black color and apply this over your entire lid while smudgingÂ into your crease.
- Blend the black outward, smudging with the purple as you go. This will makeÂ your eyes appear larger and smoky.
- Apply the dark purple under your waterline and blend with the black on theÂ corner of your eye.
- Apply gel liner along your lid and underneath your waterline. Donâ€™t worryÂ about being too neat.
- Smudge your eyeliner with a small brush and taper out the inner corners.Â This creates a stronger eye shape.
- Apply false, feathery lashes to make your eyes stand out.
- Add mascara to make the lashes appear more natural.
- Use a dark, blood red lipstick to give your lips the chilling appearance of aÂ nightwalker.
Finish off the look with fangs and call yourself Draculaâ€™s mistress!
Photo by Sam Florio