The secret is out! We are so excited to reveal that Valley Magazine has partnered up with Penn State Network Television (PSNtv) to bring a new element of content to you, our readers! You can view our first video collaboration below, a tutorial on how to create a waterfall braid.
How to do a Waterfall Braid:
1. To Begin, Spray the volumizing spray onto the roots.
2. Start with a thick front piece of hair and begin braiding like a French braid.
3. Once you get to the bottom strand near the ear, hand it to the model to hold on to, and pick up a new strand from the bottom. Add that bottom piece to the waterfall and continue this technique across the head towards the opposite ear, making sure to hand the bottom piece to your friend so that she accumulates the bottom of the waterfall.
4. Remember each time to add a little piece from the top like a French braid.
5. Once you braid all the way around her hair, you can bobby pin it back or continue with a normal braid and tie the end.
To see how it’s done, check out the video above!