Healthy smoothies and protein shakes are super popular right now. But in all reality, sometimes those just don’t cut it. We all have those times when you need ice cream and you need it now. The kale and protein powder can wait, but chocolate can’t. At Valley, we understand this. Put the healthy drinks on the back burner for a night and treat yourself to one of these two very deliciously unhealthy milkshakes. You deserve it.
Brownie Batter Milkshake
All you need for this milkshake is vanilla ice cream, a box of powdered brownie mix and milk. The finished product tastes the same as licking the spoon while baking brownies. Yum!
- Add about three cups of ice cream to the blender, then add one and a half cups of dry brownie mix and a cup of cold milk.
- Blend together, making sure to get all the powder off the sides of the blender.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. You can even add some brownie chunks on top if your sweet tooth is really hitting you.
Coffee Nutella Milkshake
Combining two of the most heavenly things in this world with ice cream can never go wrong. For this milkshake, you will need about three cups of vanilla ice cream, three tablespoons of Nutella and between a half and a full cup of coffee.
- Brew a strong cup of coffee and let it cool. Make sure you don’t add ice to the coffee – you don’t want to water down the coffee flavor in the milkshake.
- Add the vanilla ice cream and Nutella, then slowly add the cooled brewed coffee and blend until thick.
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup inside your glass, pour in the milkshake and voila!
- Add some whipped cream and chocolate chips and enjoy.
Leah Polakoff liked this on Facebook.