With winter finally coming to an end, it’s time to do something about dry, brittle hair. To smoothen and soften dull strands, try an avocado hair mask that you can make yourself! Avocados are rich are in vitamin A and antioxidants, making them a great ingredient for hair products. This hair treatment will leave the driest hair looking healthy.
2 ripe avocados
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of honey
¼ cup of lemon juice
1. Mash avocados in a medium sized bowl.
2. Add honey, olive oil and lemon juice to the avocados.
3. Mix well. The mask should be smooth in consistency.
4. Apply generously to dry hair and wait 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Rinse well and shampoo and condition as usual.
Photo by Shidika Goode