- Graham Spanier â€” @GSpanierPSU (http://twitter.com/#!/GSpanierPSU)
We know, heâ€™s no longer even that relevant to Penn Staters. But in case you didnâ€™t know, his fake Twitter account is, like, really funny.Â He doesnâ€™t tweet every day, but when he does itâ€™s absolutely worth it. Do it for the laughs.
- Penn State Problems â€” @PennStateProbz (http://twitter.com/#!/PennStateProbz)
If you think about it, Penn State students do encounter a ton of #firstworldpains. The bus is too crowded? Itâ€™s too cold to wear your favorite outfit? Sympathize with fellow Penn Staters by following this account. Sometimes theyâ€™ll even retweet your post.
- The Daily Collegian â€” @DailyCollegian (http://twitter.com/#!/dailycollegian)
Following Penn Stateâ€™s student newspaper gives you immediate access to hot campus topics and freshly written articles. If you donâ€™t have time to pick up a Collegian on your mad dash to your first class, Twitter allows you quick access to articles online.
- Onward State â€” @OnwardState (http://twitter.com/#!/OnwardState)
Onward State is another great resource to find relevant Penn State news and commentary. The accountâ€™s tweeters do a great job at making sure everything Penn State-related reaches the siteâ€™s huge audience.
- Anna Orso â€” @AnnaOrsoTDC (http://twitter.com/#!/annaorsoTDC)
Following Anna is like following The Daily Collegianâ€™s best girlfriend. Itâ€™s a great way to make sure that youâ€™re staying in the loop at Penn State.
- PSU Boombox Guy â€” @PSUBoomboxGuy (http://twitter.com/#!/PSUBoomboxGuy)
If you havenâ€™t seen him around campus or downtown, you probably havenâ€™t left the library for the past few years. Follow him on Twitter for random musings and to make sure you donâ€™t miss a mention of his next boombox appearance.
- Christopher Long â€” @ cplong (http://twitter.com/#!/cplong)
Dr. Long is a philosophy and classics professor and an associate dean at the College of the Liberal Arts. Not only does he use Twitter frequently, but he tweets about interesting and thought-provoking topics. We all need a little break from reading about the Kardashians every now and then, right?
- State in the Real â€” @StateInTheReal (http://twitter.com/#!/StateInTheReal)
If youâ€™re interested in whatâ€™s going on in the Penn State music scene, follow these guys. They recently partnered with The Lion 90.7 FM (another follow-worthy account).
- Sam Richards â€” @iunlearn (http://twitter.com/#!/iunlearn)
Yes, itâ€™s true: Penn Stateâ€™s favorite sociology professor has his own Twitter account. Follow Sam Richards simply for the sheer awesomeness that is a professor who actively tweets all-around interesting information.
- Hank the CATABUS Driver â€” @HANK_CATAbus (https://twitter.com/#!/Hank_CATAbus)
The bus is incredibly annoying. Hank the hysterical (and fake) CATA bus driver crafts all of our complaints into hilarious tweets. Next time youâ€™re on an overcrowded loop and think youâ€™re going to die, scroll through of Hankâ€™s posts as a pick-me-up.
- Indigo Nightclub â€” @PartyAtIndgio (http://twitter.com/#!/PartyAtIndigo)
For all of those that are legal, following Indigo is just plain fun. Not only do they let you know whatâ€™s going on each night, but they retweet students that post about them on Twitter. Score!
Photo by Rhiannon Hedrick